RWIᵀᴹ Solutions Backed by Experience
Founded in 2008, Life Image is a market leader in solving the many technical, process and structural barriers that have effectively segregated imaging data into unconnected data silos. Rich diagnostic and outcomes data has historically been challenging to access. Important clinical data, such as imaging, is locked in data silos and difficult to incorporate with other sources of data. Sources for demographically diverse, heterogeneous data to support clinical trials, drug development and life science research are limited. And, there is bias and inconsistency in structural data, currently used and proven effective in controlled trials but when used in real world, diverse populations, issues are discovered and patients are harmed.
5 reasons to implement RWIᵀᴹ into RWD curated research programs:
- Expand research sources for better precision to accelerate drug development, post-market safety, effectiveness, and label expansion.
- Keep patient information protected with de-identification services that can be applied at scale with a high degree of accuracy.
- Reduce costs and get drugs to market faster to save lives.
- Transform the way you identify potential patient cohorts for clinical trials.
- Eliminate manual efforts and reduce costs for trial sponsors.